Amazon Fulfillment Fee Changes
- Small standard and large standard-sized packages of 10 oz or less will not be subejct to fulfillment fee changes.
- Heavier items and oversize packages will experience small fulfillment fee changes. The dimensional weight billing calculation will be updated for more accurate weight and packaging costs on oversized items.
- New Dangerous Items fee - flammable or pressurized aerosol substances or any item with lithium-ion batteries will be subject to an additional fee. No word yet on all hazmat materials. New fee goes live on February 19, 2019
- Decreased costs for long-term storage. Last day sellers will be charged for previous model is on January 15, 2019
- Items in storage for over 365 days will still receive fees. However, the fee per unit per month will be reduced from $0.50 to $0.15
Amazon FBA Referral Fee Charges
- Many items that had a 15% referral fee will be reduced to 10% and this change takes effect on February 19, 2019.